All parents want to make sure that they have the best nutrition for their children. With so many baby and toddler formulas on store shelves and being advertised online, it can become quite overwhelming for parents to know which formula is the most suitable for their toddler. To help those parents, we have compiled a Top 10 List of formulas for toddlers in the 2-3 years range and listed the pros and cons to help parents make an informed decision.
Table of Contents
- Comparison Table: Top 10 Formula Milk for Babies (2-3 years old)
- 10. Happy Baby Organic Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder
- 9. Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula
- 8. GoodSense Advantage Non-GMO Milk-Based Powder
- 7. Similac Soy New Isomil Baby Formula
- 6. Enfagrow Toddler Next Step
- 5. Go & Grow formula by Similac Milk
- 4. Bear Brand Advance Protextion L-protextus Bifidus Bl Prebio 1 Honey Flavored Milk Powder
- 3. Kabrita Non-GMO Goat Milk
- 2. Baby Only Organic Toddler Formula
- 1. Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder
- Why is formula powdered milk important?
Comparison Table: Top 10 Formula Milk for Babies (2-3 years old)
|Serial No.||Name||Age Preferred||Weight||Rating|
|1||Happy Baby Organic Infant Formula||Newborn to 12 months||1.3 pounds||4.0|
|2||Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula||Newborn to 12 months||1.4 pounds||4.0|
|3||GoodSense Advantage Non-GMO||Newborn to 12 months||1.4 pounds||4.2|
|4||Similac Soy New Isomil||Newborn to 12 months||1.8 pounds||3.5|
|5||Enfagrow Toddler Next Step||1 year and up||1.8 pounds||4.0|
|6||Go & Grow formula by Similac Milk||1 year and up||11.1 pounds||4.0|
|7||Bear Brand Advance Protextion L-protextus Bifidus Bl Prebio||1 year and up||600 gm||4.0|
|8||Kabrita Non-GMO Goat Milk||12-24 months||400 gm||4.1|
|9||Baby Only Organic Toddler Formula||12-24 months||2.9 pounds||4.0|
|10||Enfamil Premium Infant Formula||Newborn to 12 months||1.6 pounds||4.3|
10. Happy Baby Organic Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder
After few months of breastfeeding, you can easily switch over to this formula milk as it contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, lactose. You can start giving this organic powder as soon as your baby turns six months old. This milk-based powder is safe and is prepared to keep highly hygienic environment.
- Highly effective.
- Contains necessary vitamins and minerals
- Does not contains Taurine that proves to be harmful to small babies
- Supports greatly during development stage of your baby
- Includes up to four times more dual prebiotics
- Does not contain any corn syrup
- It does not last long if opened.
9. Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula
Keeping in mind the digestion ability of small children, this Earth’s Best Organic Infant Formula is prepared in such a way that your child easily digests it. It contains no corn syrup and is a perfect substitute of breastfeeding. It contains all important nutrients that a child needs during his or her twelve months growth. This formula milk contains omega 3, omega 6, fatty acids that are very much necessary to make sure baby right development.
- Prepared without usage of synthetic fertilizers
- Works great for immunity
- Helps in development of brain
- Improves eye vision
- Closest formula to breast milk
- Does not lasts longer
8. GoodSense Advantage Non-GMO Milk-Based Powder
This good sense milk-based powder is prepared in such a way that it comes out very similar to breast milk. It contains all necessary vitamins and minerals that a child requires for appropriate development of brain and body. This GMO milk-based powder has DHA and chlorine that makes sure that the vision of the eye of your baby is supported and does not get infected. There are a good amount of traces of vitamin E that supports the overall development of your child.
- Contains necessary nutrients
- Very much similar to breast milk
- Contains iron
- Wonder product for baby’s first year
- The product may contain trace levels of genetically engineered material, such as from process sources and manufacturing environments.
7. Similac Soy New Isomil Baby Formula
Similac Soy New Isomil Baby Formula prides itself on being the solution to spit-up, stomach problems or gas. With its Iron enrichment, this formula will also serve as a strong source of calcium as well. The only downside is that the effects of solving any stomach or gas problems may take a few days to appear.
- It has the ability to solves spit-up, stomach and gas problems.
- Takes a few days for effects to appear.
6. Enfagrow Toddler Next Step
Enfagrow Toddler Next Step is great for toddlers who are underweight. Enfagrow is meant to help toddlers put on some weight and is perfect for toddlers who may have a high metabolism. Furthermore, Enfagrow comes in many flavors, such as traditional milk and vanilla. The only problem is that Enfagrow is not necessarily geared towards heavy nutrition as it is for allowing a toddler to gain weight.
- Great for adding weight to underweight toddlers
- Not geared towards nutrition
5. Go & Grow formula by Similac Milk
Another formula by Similac, Go & Grow differs by offering the same nutrients that support brain and eye development, as well as promoting physical growth, such as Enfagrow Toddler Next Step. However, Go & Grow may not be necessary for toddlers who are already gaining weight at a healthy rate.
- Nutrition and promotes weight gain for underweight toddlers
- Not for toddlers who already keep up a healthy weight gain rate.
4. Bear Brand Advance Protextion L-protextus Bifidus Bl Prebio 1 Honey Flavored Milk Powder
With a thicker, heavier and creamier taste, and jam-packed with Zinc, Vitamin E, Iron, and Calcium, this milk is perfect for helping your toddler develop healthy hair, teeth, and nails. The only downside is that this formula is better for older toddlers.
- Jam-packed with nutrients for healthy body, hair, teeth, and nails
- Geared for older toddlers.
3. Kabrita Non-GMO Goat Milk
With sweet and fresh taste and smell, this Kabrita Non – GMO Goat milk is highly effective and nutritious. Your baby would not find difficulty at all to digest it. This product suits best for the ones that are a little bit sensitive to cow milk. This milk powder comes out to be a great substitute for it. When compared to other infant milk formulas this goat milk consists of the higher level of calcium and phosphorous that comes out to be beneficial to the overall growth and development of babies.
- Best for babies sensitive to cow milk
- Contains higher level of calcium and phosphorus
- Highly recommended for Pre-term or low birth weight babies
- The clinical trial is currently in progress.
2. Baby Only Organic Toddler Formula
This is a great formula for sensitive stomachs. Any toddler who has gluten or corn allergies, this formula is for them. This formula is derived from cows milk which is not fed chemicals or hormones and thus, are insured they will receive healthy milk. The only downside is the price is going to be a little higher.
- Great for sensitive stomachs
1. Enfamil Premium Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder
To support immune system for your beloved child, this infant formula milk based powder contains a large amount of Omega 3 which proves to be very hygienic for the overall development of your child. The striking feature in this milk powder is that it has a combination of both brain-nourishing inositol and DHA that is only found in breast milk. You can switch over to this milk powder without any confusion as pediatricians highly recommend it.
- Contains rare combination of inositol and DHA
- Large amounts of Omega 3
- Supports immune system
- Easy to digest
- Not recommended for children with high weight
Why is formula powdered milk important?
Here is a jot down of some benefits of powdered milk:
- Anytime: You can easily feed your baby anytime and anywhere without any issues. You just have to mix up water with powder and shake well. Your baby’s milk gets prepared in no time.
- Additional nutrients: It is always true that breast milk is the purest milk and very nutritious. But every time it is not possible to feed your baby. So you can easily provide your baby with similar nutrients and vitamins with this formula milk.
- Measurable: By feeding your baby with this powdered milk you can easily measure the amount of milk your baby needs. A less amount will lead to irritating nature of your baby while a little more amount may cause overfeeding. With the breast milk you cannot measure the amount of milk intake at all.
The purpose of this list is to help parents get an idea of what formula will be the most suitable for their toddler. From formula that is jam-packed with nutrition to formula that is geared towards solving for stomach pain, this list of the 10 Best Formula Milk for Babies 2-3 Years old will serve as a guide to help any parent make the right choice.