Air cleaner is a device that purify the air and remove containment from the air in a room. These devices are beneficial for asthma and allergies. They are also used to clean second-hand smoke. They are used at home and in industries as well. They vary in sizes and shapes.
Okay still thinking about purchasing it or not. Following are some benefits of Air purifier that will help you to finalize your decision.
- Pollen, Dust and mold spores can cause allergies in people.
- The second-hand smoke is as injurious to health as that of smoking.
- Exposure to Volatile Organic Compounds can cause danger to health.
Here are some of the Air Cleaners and their comparison with respect to key strengths:
Comparison table of air Cleaners:
Following is the details of the above-mentioned air cleaner’s features.
Table of Contents
Coway AP1512HH AP-1512HH
It is the number 1 air purifier in our list because of its excellent features and cleaning capabilities, an energy-efficient design and a compact form. Coway AP1512HH AP-1512HH is loaded with a wide range of qualities that made it a part of our list. It has portable and highly efficient design. Along with its energy-efficient feature.
- If you want to reduce air pollutants in your hose without increasing your electricity bill than Coway AP1512HH is the best choice.
- The HEPA purifier can clean pollutants from a very small area.
- It is quite and do not produces much noise. It is convenient and safe.
- It lacks in Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) scores.
- Its portable design makes it the best. It is a small room air purifier and has a compact design.
- It is small in size that makes it easier to move from one room to another
- It is energy-efficient
- It lacks support, you will not get answer of question from a representative.
- It lacks in Clean Air Delivery Rate (CAD).
- It can clean a room up to 360 square feet but not efficient in large rooms. It has four-step purification process.
- The washable pre-filter: It captures large dust particles.
- Carbon Filter: the carbon filter removes the odor
- True HEPA filter: It captures the small particles even very fine smoke particles.
- Optional Ionizer: Changes outgoing air for easier capture.
- It is small and convenient. Its small size makes it to move to any small area.
- It only weighs 15 pounds.
- It is the second lightest machine on the list.
- There is an operational timer that runs up to eight hours.
- So, you can run it while you are not at home. Its produces sound of only 58 dB means that it is not loud.
Whirlpool Whispure AP51030K
If you have any allergy or breath-relating issue it is ideal for you.
- It can clean large rooms.
- It has the best clean air delivery rates (CADR) score in our list that makes it most efficient in removing pollutants from a room
- It lacks an auto mode and remote control.
- It has the best CADR scores that makes it the best in purifying air pollutants.
- It lacks auto mode.
- It has a sleep mode. It is larger in size.
- It lacks auto mode.
- It is larger in size.
It can clean a large room of up to 460 square feet. But you can still use it in small rooms it will purify small rooms as well.Modes
- It has 5 air changes every hour means you can clean the room in every 12 minutes and so on. It has two cleaning stages.
- It also has a sleep-mode that means it will clean the room at night without disturbing you.
- The machine also lack ionizer.
- As it is large so it will take a larger space in your room. It weighs 20 pounds and is the heaviest one.
- It makes a noise of 55 dB that is low.
- There are built-in handles for air cleaner to move it effortlessly.
It is a powerful air purifier equipped with great features. By mixing traditional cleaning technology with the sophisticated cleaning technology it purifies the air.
- It has average CADR scores that means it cleans air in an efficient way.
- It has operational timer and an auto mode that makes it one of the best air purifier.
- It has sophisticated operational timer.
- It is the largest in the list
- It can clean large room of 465 square feet.
- Using it in smaller rooms makes it more effective as compared to the larger ones. It makes 4 air changes in an hour.
- It is best for removing allergens from the air and very useful for the people with allergies.
It has 2 cleaning cycles:
- A Carbon Pre-Filter: it captures large particles of dust from air.
- HEPA filter: it captures small particles and avoid large particles from clogging.
- It lacks ionizer. It has a sleep mode that cleans air at night without making noise and is energy efficient.
- It is able to clean large rooms and has a weight of 19 pounds.
- It is 30 inches tall and 13 inches deep. It makes a noise of 60 db.
RabbitAir MinusA2 SPA-780A
- It has almost on the feature on the list and has a versatile design for purifying the air.
- It is quite that can make you ignore and forget that is in the room purifying the air.
- It has an artistic design.
- You can change the front of the air purifier that includes Katsushika Hokusai, Vincent Van Gogh and Gustav Klimt.
- It has a versatile design.
- It lacks operational timer
Mode and Convenience:
- It can clean the room of 300 square feet. It has 6 step filter system.
Winix FresHome P450
It is an air purifier that removes pollutants from the air. It lacks many features and is easy to use. It is a large air cleaner with energy-efficiency. It comes equipped with remoted control and an auto mode.
- It lacks operational timer and other features as well.
- It has a high CADR scores that shows its efficiency. It can be used in large rooms as well as small rooms as well.
- It has an effective filtration system.
- It has sleep mode that when starts works in low light. So, that you can sleep.
- It has 3-years warranty.
Its CADR scores are best.
It lacks operational timer.
It can remove allergens. However, it is not equipped with best capabilities but it is best for indoor air cleaning.
- It is a large air purifier with a loud noise and eyesore.
- It has side handles and a low profile in terms of design. It lacks remote control, auto mode and a sleep mode.
- It is very efficient for in doors.
- It has 3 level air cleaning process.
- It has a filter monitor that indicates when to remove the filters.
- The company do not offer live chat support for its customers.
- It is the best in removing dust particles
- It lacks an auto mode and a remote control.
Electrolux Pure Oxygen Allergy
It is used for cleaning indoor air and has features that makes it one of the best. It can be used in 450 square feet room along with the best CADR scores. It has a 4-stage process for air purification.
- It has an auto mode as well as a sleep mode that makes it efficient.
- It weighs 19 pounds.
- It is one of the heaviest, tallest and wider machine reviewed.
- It is not verified by Energy Star that makes it not efficient in terms of energy.
- It comes with a 1 year warranty.
- There is a user manual on the website of the air purifier so that you can view how to use it.
- It has great CADR score.
- It does not have a timer.
Heaven Fresh NaturoPure HF 310A
Its size is convenient but it lacks many features. It has a 5-stage system of purification with an average CADR scores.
It has 3 filters.
- HEPA filter: captures small particles
- carbon filter: reduces odors
- TiO2 filter: destroy bacteria using UV rays.
- It has a unique filter that destroys the bacteria using UV rays.
- It uses number of medical and scientific procedures for doing so and air is sterilized.
- Due to low CADR scores it is not that useful for removing the indoor pollutants.
- It purifies air in 256 square feet room. It lacks remote control and operational mode.
- As it is small so easy to move from one room to another.
- It has quick control panel that requires some time to understand it.
- It is smallest and easy to move.
- It has Worst CADR score.
Kenmore Air Purifier
It is lighter in size but has the lowest CADR scores among the air purifiers list therefore is not effective in cleaning indoor air. It can work in a room of 318 square feet and has 3 air changes during an hour.
- It has an optional ionizer. It does not have a sleep mode.
- It weighs only 17 pounds with a louder noise of 62 dB It has 1 year warranty and no manual is available for it.
- One of the lightest air purifier.
- It lacks auto and sleep mode
Vornado AC 500
It is a small size air purifier that can be used in small and mid-rooms but not in large rooms. It is the loudest air purifier in the list. It has a HEPA filter, a fan and charcoal pre-filters for purifying the air. Its loud noise makes it irritating.
- It changes 3 air in an hour. It can be used in 318 square feet room.
- It consumes more energy than the other purifiers. It comes up with a 5-year warranty.
- It lacks operational timer and remote control.
- It has full contact options that makes it impressive.
- It has the best customer support services.
- It is the loudest air purifier.
Is not it a beneficial thing and you want one? But how to select which one is the best. Here is a guide for you about the Top 10 best air cleaners of the year 2021 that will help you to purchase the best one that suits you need and is reliable for you.
There can be harmful pollutants in the air. Indoor air pollution can cause serious health risks. You can ventilate the room to remove the pollutants from the room but it is not that effective, air purifiers are the best option for this. If you want to make your room and house purified buy an Air Cleaner. There are different air purifiers equipped with number of features. Select the one that suits your needs in the best way. Although all loudest purifiers but are equipped with the best customer services that makes enlisted in best 10 cleaners.