When it comes to cosplay costumes, men do have a lot of options in superheroes. They would grab a Captain America costume or one of Superman or Spiderman and they would be good to go. The characters could very well be identified from their attires. Then what about women? The range of female superhuman characters is definitely not as long as the male counterparts. So, are not there enough characters for women to wear costumes of? Let’s see.
Which Characters’ Costumes Can You Wear as a Female?
- Cinderella – The story of this female character has enthralled most in their childhood. The blue-white gown she gets from the Fairy Godmother along with the neckwear and hair hoop is widely available online. You might also be able to get hold of the shoes which would look just like the famous glass slippers which Cinderella wore to the ball. You could also choose to dress up as the very Fairy Godmother. Costumes of the antagonists of this story, that is, her step-sisters Anastasia Tremaine and Drizella Tremaine along with their mother Lady Tremaine. Most of the costumes are made of high quality satin which would be comfortable even for the younger ones who want to feel like a princess for a while.
- Frozen – The female characters in this series are also famous because of their representations in Disney productions. The cosplay costumes of the characters of Elsa and Anna could be interesting choices. These costumes include trousers, belts, dresses, robes and also boots. The materials used in these are generally wool, suede, lining which are of the very highest quality.
- The Mickey Mouse family – If you really want to be unique in your costume game and increase the level of fun you would add to the gathering, you can choose to appear like Minnie Mouse or Daisy Duck. If the gathering involves young children, they would definitely love it. It can also work on occasions like Halloween. The costumes include coats or dress, waist seal, stockings, head band, ears and bow.
- Captain Marvel – The costume of this Marvel character could be a female equivalent of a Captain America costume. There are fewer superhuman female figures and donning a costume of Captain Marvel would definitely be a uncommon choice among the female figures of a gathering. The costume of this Marvel character includes a jumpsuit, vest, apron, gauntlet, belt along with a helmet. The materials used are elastic, spandex, compound leather and fur.
- Black Widow – This Marvel character is in trend these days due to the movie that has come out recently. This lady costumed in black was trained to be a spy and assassin before she joined Avengers and hence her costume is focused on free movement and blending with the surroundings. Her black jumpsuit, with leather gloves and a red wig to go with it make the costume light weight and perfect for wearing over a long period.
There are numerous other characters, especially from the Disney world, whose costumes could be amazing options. You can choose to be a pretty and beautiful princess or be a powerful superwoman in the next themed party you are going to attend.